We are incredibly fortunate to have the ability to give back to our communities.
It’s in our mission and core values — our dedication to the communities we serve. We fulfill the mission of improving the quality of life for those communities by investing in community/charitable activities and partnering with local non-profit organizations.
Our Giving Priorities
The Bippus State Bank contributes to a multitude of causes within our geographic footprint, including those that:
- Provide for health and human service needs
- Support low- to moderate-income families or geographies
- Educate, advocate and support the arts and youth in our communities
- Promote economic development and environment improvements in our market areas
- Revitalize low or moderate income geographies, distressed/under-served non-metropolitan areas and disaster areas
Bippus State Bank does not offer donations to:
- For-profit organizations (see our Sponsorship Opportunities page)
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Organizations outside our primary service area
- Political fundraising or views
- Operating expenses or debt reduction
Volunteer Submission Process
To request Bippus State Bank volunteers to serve at your event, a 30+ day notice is greatly appreciated to organize team members to volunteer.
Please submit your volunteer request for review by emailing our information to email@example.com. Our Community Outreach Team meets monthly to review all requests submitted. By allowing 30 days or more from the time of your request greatly improves the likelihood of support. If your request is submitted after our monthly meeting it will be held until the following meeting.
If you are a for-profit organization, not 501(c)(3) verified, and/or would like to propose an advertising or sponsorship opportunity with BSB, please see our Sponsorship Request Page for details.