Temporary Lobby Closure
Bippus State Bank has been closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, keeping the safety of our customers and employees our top priority. We also understand the significance of our commitment to our customers in providing the highest level of service and access to their bank accounts.
Effective Saturday March 21st, all Bippus State Bank lobbies will be closed. At this time, our Drive-Up and ATM’s will remain available. All of our employees are working hard to serve the customers we value; you may still reach them via phone or email. If an in-person meeting is necessary, please contact your local office to schedule an appointment or for a recommendation on another service channel we can use to complete your transaction.
We continue to encourage you to take advantage of our digital banking tools as well as non-confronting avenues to access your funds.
- If you have not enrolled in BSB Online Banking, now is the best time to do so. It only takes a few minutes and it will continue to serve you after the global crisis has passed. Click here to enroll. If you have any questions setting it up, you are always welcome to call (877) 653-8900 and we’ll be happy to walk you through it.
- Mobile Banking is another great tool to access your accounts on the go. This app can be found on your app marketplace by searching “Bippus State Bank”. Note, you will have to be enrolled in Online Banking to use the app.
- Once enrolled in Online Banking, be sure to sign up for eStatements. Sending your statement electronically gets your information to you faster and is stored online for you to access at any time.
- Telephone Banking is available by calling (877) 742-2265. The first time you call, you will be prompted to input your account number followed by your social security number. Once verified, you will be asked to set a 4-6 digit PIN which will be used for future access.
- ATM and Drive Thru service will continue as usual.
We will resume normal business services, as soon as we feel it is safe to do so. Updates will be posted on our website, social media, and phone greeting. We will also use our online banking message centers, so please make sure your information is current.
If you need us, we’re here for you. If you should have any questions or for more information, call (877) 653-8900. Bippus State Bank remains committed to our community during this challenging time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.