At Bippus State Bank we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. That’s why we offer a variety of additional services to meet the needs of everyday people in everyday life.
Looking for ease, convenience, and comfort when it comes to banking? At Bippus State Bank, we know that convenience matters. That’s why we offer FREE Online Banking and FREE Bill Pay to our customers. It’s easy to use and can be accessed anywhere, even in the comfort of your own home. Also, BSB's Online Banking is on real time, so you can see your transactions immediately as they happen throughout the day.
With our Online Banking service, you can:
- View latest account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills
- Send and receive secure electronic messages concerning your accounts
- Download account information directly into Quicken and Microsoft Money
- Access convenient user services including e-statements
Start saving time and money today and sign-up now for Online Banking! It’s easy, secure, and there’s no software to install on your computer.
Tired of writing checks for your monthly expenses? With our Bill Pay service, you won’t have to. Not only is it easy to use, but it’s FREE! With Bill Pay you can schedule payments in advance, set-up recurring bills, and more. Sign up today through Online Banking!
With Bippus State Bank’s Mobile Banking, you can easily bank while you’re on the go! The app is free to download and offers quick access for managing your bank accounts from your web-enabled mobile device:
• View account balances
• Transfer funds between accounts
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Manage mobile alerts
• Find BSB office and ATM locations
• Deposit checks from your mobile device
If you already have a BSB Online Banking account, sign in and set up your Web Mobile Settings. Then install our free iPhone or Android app on your smartphone, login using your Online Banking credentials, and start using Mobile Banking today!
Depositing a check has never been easier! Our free Mobile Deposit feature allows our customers to deposit checks via smartphone from any location with an internet connection.
Using Mobile Deposit is simple! First install our BSB Mobile app on your iPhone or Android smartphone. Then, once your request for Mobile Deposit has been approved, simply login to Mobile Banking using your Online Banking credentials, choose the Deposits option, and follow the on-screen instructions.
3 Reasons to use Mobile Deposit:
1. Convenient – Save time, money, and a trip to the bank!
2. Easy – With a few taps, your check can be deposited into your checking or savings account.
3. Secure – Enjoy the same security as Online Banking.
Save a Tree – Go… e! Help Bippus State Bank save trees by receiving your statements electronically! To sign up, sign in to your online banking account and click on the tab for eStatements. Follow the steps on the screen to enroll your account(s).
Don’t have online banking? Sign up for FREE today!
Have easy access to your bank accounts with the touch of a button by using Bippus State Bank’s FREE Telephone Banking service – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year! You can check your balances, transfer funds, report a lost or stolen ATM/Checkcard and more.
- Huntington: 260-356-2265 (BANK)
- North Manchester: 260-982-6244
- Roanoke: 260-672-3000
- Toll Free: 877-742-2265 (BANK)
Telephone Banking Options
- 1 – Checking or Money Market Information
- 2 – Savings Information
- 3 – CD Information
- 4 – IRA Information
- 5 – Loan Information
- 6 – To Transfer Funds or make a Loan Payment
- 7 – To Report a Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card
- 8 – To Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card
- 0 – To Speak to the Operator
Safe Deposit and Convenience Box
Protect your valuables and rent piece of mind with a Safe Deposit or Convenience Box. For an annual fee, you can choose from a variety of box sizes at each of our offices.
Click here for more information.
Did you know overdrafts and bounced checks can damage your credit history?
At times, unanticipated expenses or unforeseen problems can leave you with too little cash in your checking account. Having a check returned due to insufficient funds can be a costly, inconvenient and potentially embarrassing experience. That’s why we provide “Bounce Protection(SM),” a special overdraft privilege service for Bippus State Bank’s checking customers. Click here to learn more.
We’ve taken the hassle out of changing banks!
Please download and fill out each form.
Note: All documents must be signed in front of bank personnel. All signatures must be obtained before account is processed.
- Quick$tart Enrollment Form
- Financial Institution Transfer Request
- New Customer Account Application
- Payroll Deposit Authorization
- Transfer of Direct Deposit
- Transfer of Automatic Payment
Adobe Reader is required for viewing and printing the Portable Document Format (PDF) documents. To download the latest version of Adobe Reader, click the Adobe icon above.
- 24-Hour ATMs
- Night Depository
- Domestic and International Wire Services
- Coin Counting
- Signature Guaranty
- Money Orders
- Cashier’s Checks
- Direct Deposit (BSB’s Routing Number: 074909661)
Deluxe Check Orders
Receive text alerts regarding your debit card for the following types of transactions:
- International Transactions
- Authorizations Greater than $100
- 5 or More Transactions in 24 Hours
- Card Not Present
- Out of State Transactions
- Declined Authorizations
Identity Theft Protection Program
Free Credit Report
Are your accounts fully insured? Learn More.