Open Position: Personal Banker
Location: Huntington Main Branch (150 Hauenstein, Huntington)
Take the next step toward your new career today! At Bippus State Bank, we aim to support and uplift the citizens and businesses of our communities. And by doing so, we focus on building relationships and discovering opportunities to better serve our communities and understand the financial needs of every customer we serve.
Our Personal Bankers play a crucial part of the Bippus Experience by serving our customers’ vital needs beyond everyday transactions. As a Personal Banker, you will receive training that will allow you to successfully provide service to new and existing customers in a professional manner. The well-rounded knowledge base that you develop will prepare you for a long-term career in community banking at Bippus State Bank. Key responsibilities include:
- Perform account and customer maintenance including: Open new deposit accounts and execute all onboarding tasks
- Assist customers with our Online and Mobile Banking platforms including enrollment, education, and password resets
- Process non-monetary requests such as wire transfers, stop payments and check orders
- Perform Service Associate duties as needed i.e., processing transactions
- Answer incoming phone calls and offer assistance or direct to corresponding departments
- Effectively assess our customers’ current and future financial situation to identify and recommend additional products to deepen client relationship (NO high-pressure sales goals).
- Employ problem solving skills to address customer inquiries and/or concerns in a professional and confidential manner.
- Assist other department as necessary
HOURS & BENEFITS
Full time (40 hours/week)
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Life Insurance, PTO
Experience Required: TWO (2) YEARS of retail banking experience OR equivalent of directly related college education.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Bippus State Bank is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.