Open Position: Full Time Receptionist
Location: Huntington North Branch (150 Hauenstein Rd, Huntington, IN)
Take the next step toward your new career today! At Bippus State Bank, we aim to support and uplift the citizens and businesses of our communities. And by doing so, we focus on building relationships and discovering opportunities to better serve our communities and understand the financial needs of every customer we serve.
The Receptionist will manage our front desk on a daily basis and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks while also being the main operator for incoming calls.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and welcome guests when they enter the bank
- Direct customers to appropriate bank employee for assistance
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook and issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Administrative Assistant to CEO (Arrange travel and accommodations when necessary)
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties
- High school or equivalent (required)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales or customer service experience 1 year (preferred)
- Technology proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.