As the CDC's Social Distancing practices regarding COVID-19 become a new normal we encourage all of our customers to explore the many NO CONTACT BANKING options we offer. Click below to jump to a category to learn more:
We know that convenience matters. That’s why we offer FREE Online Banking and FREE Bill Pay to our customers. It’s easy to use and can be accessed anywhere; even in the comfort of your own home. Our Online Banking is real-time so you can see that coffee run as soon as you swipe your card. Stay on top of your spending throughout the day.
With our Online Banking service, you can:
- View latest account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills
- Send and receive secure electronic messages concerning your accounts
- Download account information directly into Quicken and Microsoft Money
- Access convenient user services including eStatements
Start saving time and money today and sign up now for Online Banking! It’s easy, secure and it's free.
Who has time to write a check for each monthly expense and who can remember they need to? With our Online Bill Pay service, we take the guesswork (and extra cost of checks) out of paying bills.
Just enter the Payee Name and Account Number and we handle the rest! Not only is it easy to use; it’s free! With Bill Pay you can schedule payments in advance, set-up recurring bills, and more. Sign up today through Online Banking!
Help us be environmentally conscious by receiving your statements electronically. Enrolling for FREE eStatements provides a variety of benefits not only for the world, but for you too. Just a few are that you get your statements sooner, it’s more secure than sending the statements through the mail, you can view the images, and you can access them anytime via Online Banking or Mobile Banking. To enroll, simply sign-in to your Online Banking account, click on the tab for eStatements, and follow the steps on the screen.
Deluxe Check Orders
No more planning your banking trips around your lunch break. Bank where you are with the BSB Mobile Banking App. The app is free to download and offers quick access to your accounts, using your device’s built-in functions. You can deposit checks, pay bills, check your balance, transfer money, or suspend your debit card all in a few quick taps on your phone. It’s banking on-the-go at its best.
- View account balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Person to Person (P2P) transfers
- Mobile Deposit
- Manage cards
- Suspend a misplaced card
- Report a card lost or stolen
- View statements
- Manage mobile alerts
- Find BSB office and ATM locations
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
If you already are enrolled in a BSB Online Banking account, sign in and set up your Web Mobile Settings. Then install our free iPhone or Android app on your phone, login using your Online Banking credentials, and you’re good to go!
Depositing a check has never been easier or more convenient! Our free Mobile Deposit feature allows you to deposit checks via smartphone from any location with an internet connection.
Using Mobile Deposit is simple. Just install our BSB Mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone, login to Mobile Banking using your Online Banking credentials, choose the Deposits option and follow the on-screen instructions.
3 Reasons to use Mobile Deposit:
- Convenient – Save time, money, and a trip to the bank!
- Easy – With a few taps, your check can be deposited into your checking or savings account.
- Secure – Enjoy the same security as Online Banking.
NOTE: All items processed via Mobile Deposit MUST BE ENDORSED AS:
FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY BIPPUS STATE BANK
Person to Person (P2P) Transfers
Going in on Mom’s birthday gift, splitting the bill at dinner or paying your share of the rent? No need to write a check or hit up three different ATMs. P2P transfers with the BSB Mobile app give you the ability to safely and quickly send a payment from your phone.
P2P lets you send money to individuals without the hassle and delay of paper checks, whether it’s your babysitter on a Friday night or your bestie you owe for that life-saving caffeine boost. With a few taps on your phone, you can send or receive money (while you still remember you need to).
P2P transfers are secure. Neither party needs to know each other’s banking information. There is no exchange of account or routing numbers. Simply input the person’s name, email and a keyword. The keyword is especially important as it’s a special word that only you and your payee know. Your payee needs this word to complete the transaction. Once the payee has been set up, you simply choose their name within the app and you can send money on the spot.
You must be enrolled in Bill Pay in order to conduct P2P transfers.
Know that sinking feeling you get when you're enjoying a night out and suddenly realize that you can't find your debit card? Did you leave it on the table at the restaurant? Or maybe you dropped it after buying that new book at the mall? Oh wait, what if it was on the ground by the gas pump where you filled up your tank and someone picked it up? Relax. With BSB's mobile app, you can quickly and easily manage your cards with just a few taps.
- Login to BSB's Mobile App
- Tap ≡ to open the menu
- Choose Preferences
- Tap on Manage Cards
- If more than one card is listed, choose the appropriate card
- On the Card Options menu, choose whether you want to suspend your card or report it as lost or stolen
- Suspending your card allows you to make it temporarily unavailable. If you've misplaced your card, this gives you the opportunity to freeze any activity while you look for it. Once you find your card, you can easily log back in to the app, and activate your card using the same steps listed above.
- Reporting your card as lost or stolen cannot be reversed. It permanently cancels your card on the spot. To order a new card, stop by the BSB office most convenient for you.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your selection
Have easy access to your bank accounts with the touch of a button by using Bippus State Bank’s FREE Telephone Banking service – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year! You can check your balances, transfer funds, report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit card and more. Click here to view the iTalk Reference Guide.
Toll Free: 877-742-2265 (BANK)
Menu Options for iTalk
- 1 - Account Balance
- 2 - Account History
- 3 - Transfer Funds or Make a Payment
- 4 - ATM and Debit Card Services
- 5 - Stop Payment on a Specific Check # (Please note: Choosing this option transfers your call to BSB's receptionist)
- 6 - Change your Telephone Banking PIN
- 7 - Bank Information
Additional Options for iTalk
- 0 to Speak to Operator
- 1* for Help
- 3* for Main Menu
- 5* to Skip
- 7* to Disconnect
- 9* to Select a New Account
- * to Go Back
- # to Repeat Menu
The first time you call iTalk, you will be prompted to input your account number followed by your social security number. Once verified, you will be asked to set a 4-6 digit PIN which will be used for future access.
Our Cash Flow Management Tools provide our business customers convenience by offering services that replace the need to visit our branch.
ALL of our CFM services for one low monthly rate.
Remote Deposit Capture
Your day just got easier. You have enough to do without finding the time to run to the bank to deposit checks. Reduce costs and time by using your own personal check scanner to image your deposit and send it directly to us. Remote Deposit capture turns your paper checks into electronic images, which can be deposited into your account all without leaving your office!
Other Benefits of Cash Flow Management Tools
Direct Deposit Payroll + Payments
- Reduce your expense of paper checks and postage
- Initiate electronic ACH payments securely and reliably
- Streamline payroll with secure direct deposit
- Automate your payments to vendors and suppliers
Direct Debit + Receivables
- Reduce time spent collecting, recording and depositing payments to your business
- Offer customers the ease and convenience of automatic payments
- Create consistency in your receivables cash flow
This powerful tool can integrate with your accounting software and automatically match checks you've authorized against checks presented for payment. PP provides you and your business a higher level of security and protection against fraud, improves efficiency and offers you greater peace of mind.
Online Client Portal
Access and manage your accounts, cash flow and transactions from a familiar place -- your current online banking home! With our CFM Client Portal, you get the control you need to manage your finances with the tools you need to do it, including 24-hour online account access.