No more planning your banking trips around your lunch break. Bank where you are with the BSB Mobile Banking App. The app is free to download and offers quick access to your accounts, using your device’s built-in functions. You can deposit checks, pay bills, check your balance, transfer money, or suspend your debit card all in a few quick taps on your phone. It’s banking on-the-go at its best.
- View account balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Mobile Deposit
- Manage cards
- Suspsend a misplaced card
- Report a card lost or stolen
- View statements
- Manage mobile alerts
- Find BSB office and ATM locations
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
If you already are enrolled in a BSB Online Banking account, sign in and set up your Web Mobile Settings. Then install our free iPhone or Android app on your phone, login using your Online Banking credentials, and you’re good to go!
Depositing a check has never been easier or more convenient! Our free Mobile Deposit feature allows you to deposit checks via smartphone from any location with an internet connection.
Using Mobile Deposit is simple. Just install our BSB Mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone, login to Mobile Banking using your Online Banking credentials, choose the Deposits option and follow the on-screen instructions.
3 Reasons to use Mobile Deposit:
- Convenient – Save time, money, and a trip to the bank!
- Easy – With a few taps, your check can be deposited into your checking or savings account.
- Secure – Enjoy the same security as Online Banking.
Going in on Mom’s birthday gift, splitting the bill at dinner or paying your share of the rent? No need to write a check or hit up three different ATMs. P2P transfers with the BSB Mobile app give you the ability to safely and quickly send a payment from your phone.
P2P lets you send money to individuals without the hassle and delay of paper checks, whether it’s your babysitter on a Friday night or your bestie you owe for that life-saving caffeine boost. With a few taps on your phone, you can send or receive money (while you still remember you need to).
P2P transfers are secure. Neither party needs to know each other’s banking information. There is no exchange of account or routing numbers. Simply input the person’s name, email and a keyword. The keyword is especially important as it’s a special word that only you and your payee know. Your payee needs this word to complete the transaction. Once the payee has been set up, you simply choose their name within the app and you can send money on the spot.
You must be enrolled in Bill Pay in order to conduct P2P transfers.
Know that sinking feeling you get when you're enjoying a night out and suddenly realize that you can't find your debit card? Did you leave it on the table at the restaurant? Or maybe you dropped it after buying that new book at the mall? Oh wait, what if it was on the ground by the gas pump where you filled up your tank and someone picked it up? Relax. With BSB's mobile app, you can quickly and easily manage your cards with just a few taps.
- Login to BSB's Mobile App
- Tap ≡ to open the flyout menu
- Choose Preferences
- Tap on Manage Cards
- If more than one card is listed, choose the appropriate card
- On the Card Options menu, choose whether you want to suspend your card or report it as lost or stolen
- Suspending your card allows you to make it temporarily unavailable. If you've misplaced your card, this gives you the opportunity to freeze any activity while you look for it. Once you find your card, you can easily log back in to the app, and activate your card using the same steps listed above.
- Reporting your card as lost or stolen cannot be reversed. It permanently cancels your card on the spot. To order a new card, stop by the BSB office most convenient for you.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your selection