Our Giving Priorities
- Provide for health and human service needs
- Educate, advocate and support the arts and youth in our communities
- Promote economic development and environment improvements in our market areas
- Support and revitalize low- to moderate-income areas
Bippus State Bank does not offer donations to:
- For-profit organizations (see our Sponsorship Opportunities page)
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Organizations outside our primary service area
- Political fundraising or views
- Operating expenses or debt reduction
Donation Submission Process
Please submit your donation request for review by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Community Outreach Team meets monthly to review all requests submitted. By allowing 30 days or more from the time of your request greatly improves the likelihood of support. If your request is submitted after our monthly meeting it will be held until the following meeting.
"In-Kind" Donation Requests
You may also request “in-kind” donations, such as promotional items, water, etc.
We are always happy to volunteer for community events. To request Bippus State Bank volunteers to attend your event, a 30 day notice is greatly appreciated to organize team members to volunteer.