Enjoy a more convenient, safe and secure way to pay
No matter how you choose to shop, your digital wallet makes it even easier to pay with your cards.
- Your actual card number is not stored in your digital wallet and never used when you make a purchase
- A separate token account number is assigned when you load your credentials to the wallet
- Transaction information is encrypted for secure shopping
- Payment codes are unique to every transaction, so they can’t be reused by a fraudster for another purchase
- Your digital wallet is protected by your mobile device’s security settings, so only you can unlock it with your biometrics and passcodes
- Most purchases take just seconds to complete
- Just hold your mobile device over the payment terminal at the store — checkout is a breeze
- Pay in an instant when you shop online — simply choose your Bippus State Bank cards from your digital wallet
- You can also make quick in-app purchases with your digital wallet
- Your digital wallet pulls in your credentials automatically — so you don’t have to look for your card or type in your information
Make contactless payments
- You can make a safe, touch-free transaction with your cards
- There’s no need to present a physical card when you’re shopping in person
- Simply hold your mobile device over the payment terminal and you’re done
Start using your digital wallet today!
Add your Bippus State Bank cards to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Need help? Click below for additional information to help you get started using your digital wallet.
For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/km207105.
Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Pay works on Android devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Only compatible with qualifying devices.
The following additional provisions apply to the use of peer to peer third party funds transfer services, including but not limited to Apple Pay, Google Pay, Zelle, Venmo, and PayPal (collectively, “P2P Services”). Your use of these P2P Services are subject to the terms of this Agreement, and to the terms of any agreement you have with the third party funds transfer service. You acknowledge and agree that the use of third party funds transfer services results in the immediate transfer of funds to a third party, and that bank cannot be responsible for funds transferred in error. You acknowledge and agree that you are personally responsible for your conduct while using any third party funds transfer services, and except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless bank, its respective owners, directors, officers, and agents, from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, errors, or inability to use any third party funds transfer service, or any violation by you of the terms of this Agreement.