Loan Administrator Job Description
Location: Main Branch (150 Hauenstein Road, Huntington, IN)
Working at Bippus State Bank is more than a job. We’re a community bank with local roots that cares about not only our customers but our employees because at the end of the day, they are one of most important assets. When you join our team, you participate in our mission to provide financial solutions to our customers, go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service and build a better, more prosperous community around us.
Our Loan Administrator will be a part of our Commercial/Agricultural Lending Department. This role’s primary responsibility will be to input, process, administer and close loans. This includes (but not limited to):
- Loan processing tasks – Completing loan tickets, OFAC, pending, UPF, RREAL, E-Recording, UCC Filings, etc.
- Ordering appraisals, title work, flood certificates and other legal documentation as needed
- Tracking and filing of legal documents (i.e. vehicle titles, final title policies, tax returns/financial statements, UCCs)
- Insurance tracking and monitoring
- Document scanning
- Any other duties assigned or requested
Full Time; Monday – Friday (40 hours per week)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of previous banking experience (preferred)
- Possesses a high school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Determined, self-starter mentality
- Willing and able to do research
- Detail oriented
Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position as the Subject.