At Bippus State Bank we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. That’s why we offer a variety of additional services to meet the needs of everyday people in everyday life.
Looking for ease, convenience, and comfort when it comes to banking? At Bippus State Bank, we know that convenience matters. That’s why we offer FREE Online Banking and FREE Bill Pay to our customers. It’s easy to use and can be accessed anywhere, even in the comfort of your own home. Also, BSB's Online Banking is on real time, so you can see your transactions immediately as they happen throughout the day.
With our Online Banking service, you can:
- View latest account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills
- Send and receive secure electronic messages concerning your accounts
- Download account information directly into Quicken and Microsoft Money
- Access convenient user services including e-statements
Start saving time and money today and sign-up now for Online Banking! It’s easy, secure, and there’s no software to install on your computer.
Tired of writing checks for your monthly expenses? With our Bill Pay service, you won’t have to. Not only is it easy to use, but it’s FREE! With Bill Pay you can schedule payments in advance, set-up recurring bills, and more. Sign up today through Online Banking!
Save a Tree – Go… e! Help Bippus State Bank save trees by receiving your statements electronically! To sign up, sign in to your online banking and click on the tab for User Services. Next, click on the link for E-Statements Only. Then read and follow through the Electronic Statement Delivery section.
Don’t have online banking? Sign up for FREE today!
Have easy access to your bank accounts with the touch of a button by using Bippus State Bank’s FREE Telephone Banking service – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year! You can check your balances, transfer funds, report a lost or stolen ATM/Checkcard and more.
- Huntington: 260-356-2265 (BANK)
- North Manchester: 260-982-6244
- Roanoke: 260-672-3000
- Toll Free: 877-742-2265 (BANK)
Telephone Banking Options
- 1 – Checking or Money Market Information
- 2 – Savings Information
- 3 – CD Information
- 4 – IRA Information
- 5 – Loan Information
- 6 – To Transfer Funds or make a Loan Payment
- 7 – To Report a Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card
- 8 – To Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card
- 0 – To Speak to the Operator
Safe Deposit and Convenience Box
Protect your valuables and rent piece of mind with a Safe Deposit or Convenience Box. For an annual fee, you can choose from a variety of box sizes at each of our offices.
Click here for more information.
Did you know overdrafts and bounced checks can damage your credit history?
At times, unanticipated expenses or unforeseen problems can leave you with too little cash in your checking account. Having a check returned due to insufficient funds can be a costly, inconvenient and potentially embarrassing experience. That’s why we provide “Bounce Protection(SM),” a special overdraft privilege service for Bippus State Bank’s checking customers. Click here to learn more.
We’ve taken the hassle out of changing banks!
Please download and fill out each form.
Note: All documents must be signed in front of bank personnel. All signatures must be obtained before account is processed.
- Quick$tart Enrollment Form
- Financial Institution Transfer Request
- New Customer Account Application
- Payroll Deposit Authorization
- Transfer of Direct Deposit
- Transfer of Automatic Payment
Adobe Reader is required for viewing and printing the Portable Document Format (PDF) documents. To download the latest version of Adobe Reader, click the Adobe icon above.
- 24-Hour ATMs
- Night Depository
- Domestic and International Wire Services
- Coin Counting
- Signature Guaranty
- Money Orders
- Cashier’s Checks
- Direct Deposit (BSB’s Routing Number: 074909661)
Deluxe Check Orders
Identity Theft Protection Program
Free Credit Report
Are your accounts fully insured? Learn More.